O - Organize your businessFrom the business plan to real organizational activities
After completing Phase B- Build, BossCamp “Organize Your Business” helps students:
(1) Form a high-performance team;
(2) Define the roles and responsibilities of operators and investors;
(3) Organize the management apparatus;
(4) Form a strategic management system;
(5) Develop a quality management system.
BossCamp “Organize Your Business” is conducted in the second stage of the main program for students SIMI full-time students. Based on the Business Plan formed in the first BossCamp, the program helps establish an entire organization apparatus.
The program also combines picnics, team coordination, and simulation games to maximize leadership and management capacity.
“Organize Your Business” is implemented based on a play-based learning model for both in-class and outdoor activities in Poland and/or Switzerland.
1. Developing High-Performance Teams
- Examine and evaluate the organization at intra-personal and individual levels
- Analyse the characteristics of teams and evaluate why they are the most effective organizational unit for high performance.
- Assess the marks of high performance at the organizational, team and individual level
- Understand the characteristics of successful teams and assess how teams can be developed for high performance
- Explore how a measurable framework can be put in place for individual development in support of individual and team development goals
- Examine and evaluate social aspects of team working and the benefits for the well-being of the individual
- What is High Performance?
- Leadership for High Performance Teams
- Developing Teams
- Developing Individuals
2. Governance and Directorships
- Understand the concept of governance
- Identify issues relating to employment law and legal aspects of governance
- Determine roles and responsibilities of directors
- Distinguish business ownership from business control
- Assess governance and directorship for different business structures
- Governance and Directorships
- The Concept of Governance
- Employment Law and Legal Aspects of Governance
- Roles and Responsibilities of Directors
- Distinguishing Business Ownership from Business Control
- Assessing Governance and Directorship for Different Business Structures
3. Strategic and Systems Management
- Understand supply chains
- Manage logistics and the supply chain
- Identify factors affecting supply chain management
- Assess and manage risks
- Integrate strategic and systems management in a business plan
- Strategic and Systems Management introduction
- Supply Chains
- Managing Logistics and the Supply Chain
- Identifying Factors affecting Supply Chain Management
- Assessing and Managing Risks
- Integrating Strategic and Systems Management in a Business Plan
4. Implementing and Managing Quality Systems
- Analyse the evolution of quality thinking and the shift from inspection to prevention.
- Evaluate the business case for quality and the management concept that ‘quality is free’.
- Describe the role of standards and regulations as well as quality processes in the Quality Plan (Quality System).
- Contrast Quality Assurance with Quality Control.
- Evaluate Quality Assurance models for change and quality improvement.
- Critically assess the role of quality control in the modern organization, highlighting the role of statistical process control.
- Quality Concepts and Quality Management Defined
- Quality Planning
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
Who can join?
- Students majoring in Business Administration at the Swiss Institute of Management & Innovation.
- Students of other majors (Aviation Management, Hospitality Management, Finance & Banking) can only participate after completing the consultation process and making commitments about training and career development roadmap with SIMI Swiss.
- Students of global partners of SIMI Swiss’s Authorization System only can participate after completing the consultation and test of SIMI Swiss.
- Completing the foundational subjects of the first year of the Bachelor’s Program at SIMI Swiss
- Students studying the 1+2 Program must complete the five platforms (Foundation Diploma) or equivalent to Level 3 Diploma of EQF (European Qualifications Framework).
- Full-time students of the SIMI Swiss are eligible to participate for free if they meet the entry requirements.
- Students of global partners will be applied to the BossCamp tuition policy of each country.
Accommodation and living expenses during the BossCamp Program:
- BossCamp is implemented in Poland with the support system of UITM- the top-ranked university in Poland.
- Accommodation and living expenses will be applied to and collected according to UITM policy.
- SIMI Swiss does not interfere with fees or collect fees during the BossCamp Program implemented in Poland.