S - Spread your businessMultiply your income and market
BossCamp Model “Spread Your Business” helps students
(1) Understand customers;
(2) Analyze and understand competitors;
(3) Organize marketing and e-marketing activities
(4) Organize sales activities to increase revenue and market share.
“Spread Your Business” program is implemented in the third stage of the mainstream program for full-time students in Switzerland. Based on the business formed in BossCamp’s “Organize Your Business”, the program will help increase revenue, profit, and market.
The program also combines picnics, team coordination, and simulation games to maximize leadership and management capacity.
“Spread Your Business” will be held according to the model that promotes both learning and playing, both in the class and outdoors in Poland and/or Switzerland.
1. Strategies for Growth
- Identify the various influences from the internal and external environment.
- Use a variety of techniques for assessing the impact of those environmental influences
- Identify a range of different strategic options, such as developing new products, outsourcing, mergers etc
- Analyse and compare the different options and to select the one that best suits the organisation
- Assessing the Organisation
- Tools for Analyzing the Environment
- Strategic Options
- Assessing the Options
2. Customers and Their Needs
- Explain the need to build relationships with customers and to satisfy their needs and wishes.
- Discuss the ways in which quality contributes to customers’ satisfaction with the organisation’s products and services.
- Categorise customers into various market segments to aid effective communication.
- Putting the Customer First
- Quality and Customers
- Grouping Customers
3. Analysing the Competition
- Describe the various types of market and explain their affects on companies operating in them.
- Identify the current strengths and competitiveness of a company.
- Explain how analysing the competition can help an organisation to select a suitable strategy for the future.
- Carry out research to investigate your company’s and your competitors’ performance, products and services.
- Types of Competition
- Looking at Your Own Strengths
- Looking at the Competition
- Researching the Competition
4. Marketing Strategy
- Critically evaluate the contribution of market segmentation and market research in international marketing
- Assess the role of scanning the market environment in identifying opportunities and threats in the marketplace
- Research and evaluate marketing information to assess an organization’s marketing strategy
- Compare and contrast market entry strategies
- Assess how the marketing mix can be configured to achieve market strategy objectives
- Markets, Market Segmentation and Products
- Scanning the Marketing Environment
- Developing Market Strategies
- Market Entry Strategies and Routes to Market
- Marketing Mix, Marketing Plan and Market Management
5. E-Marketing Communications
- Identifying e-marketing communication characteristics
- Understanding the use of traditional e-marketing techniques
- Assessing the role of emerging e-marketing techniques
- Measuring effectiveness of e-marketing communication
- Forecasting future developments in e-marketing communication
- e-Marketing Communication Characteristics
- The Use of Traditional e-Marketing Techniques
- The Role of Emerging e-Marketing Techniques
- Measuring Effectiveness of e-Marketing Communication
- Future Developments in e-Marketing Communication
6. High-Performance Sales
- Distinguishing between sales and marketing
- Identifying key aspects of the art of sales
- Understanding the role of peripheral sales elements
- Assessing the characteristics of different sales types
- Measuring sales performance
- Distinguishing between Sales and Marketing
- Identifying Key Aspects of the Art of Sales
- Understanding the Role of Peripheral Sales Elements
- Assessing the Characteristics of Different Sales Types
- Measuring Sales Performance
Who can join?
- Students majoring in Business Administration at the Swiss Institute of Management & Innovation.
- Students of other majors (Aviation Management, Hospitality Management, Finance & Banking) can only participate after completing the consultation process and making commitments about training and career development roadmap with SIMI Swiss.
- Students of global partners of SIMI Swiss’s Authorization System only can participate after completing the consultation and test of SIMI Swiss.
- Completing the foundational subjects of the first year of the Bachelor’s Program at SIMI Swiss
- Students studying the 1+2 Program must complete the five platforms (Foundation Diploma) or equivalent to Level 3 Diploma of EQF (European Qualifications Framework).
- Full-time students of the SIMI Swiss are eligible to participate for free if they meet the entry requirements.
- Students of global partners will be applied to the BossCamp tuition policy of each country.
Accommodation and living expenses during the BossCamp Program:
- BossCamp is implemented in Poland with the support system of UITM- the top-ranked university in Poland.
- Accommodation and living expenses will be applied to and collected according to UITM policy.
- SIMI Swiss does not interfere with fees or collect fees during the BossCamp Program implemented in Poland.